If you are experiencing issues with the connection to your financial institution and want to try a connection with a different data provider, or if you have a preference between Plaid and Finicity, you can attempt to connect with whichever provider you prefer!
To add your account using a specific data provider, follow these steps:
- Using the web app, go to your Institutions page by visiting your Profile Settings > Institutions.
- Click on "Add an account" and search for your financial institution's name by typing it in.
- If an alternate data provider is available, you'll see a clickable icon to the right of the institution's name.
- Click on that icon to view Monarch's best choice for connection, along with one or more backup data providers.
- Select the alternate data provider and proceed to add your account.
Check out this video to see these steps in action!