To cancel your Monarch subscription follow these steps depending on your device.
For Web billing:
1. Go to the Billing Settings page https://app.monarchmoney.com/settings/billing
2. Click on "Manage subscription"
3. Click on "Cancel subscription"
For iPhone or iPad:
- Open the "Settings" app
- Tap your name
- Tap "Subscriptions"
- Select Monarch from the list of subscriptions shown
- Tap "Cancel Subscription"
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap your profile picture in the top right
- Tap "Payments & subscriptions" -> "Subscriptions"
- Select Monarch from the list of subscriptions
After you cancel,, you can still access Monarch for the time you've already paid.
If you don't see Monarch in the list of subscriptions, it may be because you are part of a family plan with Apple or Google where you don't have control over the credit card used to pay for apps on the app store. You'll need to ask your family manager to cancel any subscriptions in this case.
Monarch staff cannot access Apple App Store subscription information since your credit card is kept on file with Apple directly and not shared with Monarch. This means we can't cancel or offer refunds if you paid through the App Store vs if you paid directly on the website. We're really sorry we can't do this for you!
Apple has a separate help center for for managing your credit card on file with them and to request refunds at https://support.apple.com/billing