Monarch connects to thousands of financial institutions. We will always display the real-time connection status of each financial institution on your Accounts page.
If you are experiencing infrequent syncs or having trouble adding an institution, please know that some Issues can resolve themselves within a day. If you see an error that is not listed here it may be helpful to come back the next day later and try again. You can also add a Manual Account to track your balance until the connection is repaired.
(Last updated August 4, 2021)
- American Express - Some accounts are prevented from connecting and transaction updates are down.
- Barclaycard - Transactions can duplicate when the Item is created (during the initial and historical update). Plaid is working on this.
- BMW Financial Services - Currently down.
- Charles Schwab - Noticed a bug with Investments feature: may not correctly display holdings.
- Fidelity - Regular updates are stopped. Please force refresh your account from 5 PM - 9 AM ET to get the latest balance information.
- SoFi - Issue with integration is causing some transaction updates to fail.
- Target REDCard - We are experiencing issues receiving transactions from this institution.
- TD Ameritrade - Requires a MFA type that we do not currently support.
- T. Rowe Price - A connectivity error may cause new account adds to fail.
- Vanguard - Current failure rate is high and updates are only available from 5 PM - 9 AM ET. Please refresh or add accounts then.
- Venmo - Currently down.
If your financial institution is not listed here and you are experiencing issues, please contact us through the app.