Monarch connects to thousands of financial institutions. We will always display the real-time connection status of each financial institution on your Accounts page.
Note that Apple Card is synced differently than other accounts!
If you see an error that is not listed here it may be helpful to come back the next day later and try again. You can also add a Manual Account to track your balance until the connection is repaired.
Please reach out with any problems, we can likely help get you connected!
(Last updated January 25, 2022)
- Ally - May give an erroneous "Vendor systems are down" error. Please try again. Our data partner is working on a fix. Ally investments are not appearing in Investments.
- Amazon Store Card - We are experiencing issues connecting to this institution.
- American Express - Some accounts are prevented from connecting and transaction updates sometimes fail.
- Bank of America - New account adds may fail. Please wait and try again!
- Barclaycard- Transactions can duplicate when the Item is created (during the initial and historical update). Our data partner is working on this.
- Capital One - Accounts may not auto-refresh due to their own constraints on the capacity allocated for Open Banking processing. The only long-term solution to this problem is for Capital One to increase this capacity allocation.
Manual refreshes should work.
- Capital One Credit Cards - Transactions are duplicating. Our data partner is aware and working on a fix.
- Citibank - May prevent users from connecting, some transaction updates may fail so try a manual refresh of the account.
- Discover - To maintain system stability, Discover currently only allows Transaction updates daily between 8am-8pm ET. Additionally, importing check transactions will often fail.
- Fidelity - Some MFA settings may block connection. Regular updates will fail during East Coast business hours. Please force refresh your account from 5 PM - 9 AM ET to get the latest balance information.
- Fidelity Net Benefits - New account adds may fail. Please wait and try again!
- Interactive Brokers - In order to connect you may need to do the following:
1. Login to 'Account Management' at https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/home.php
2. Open menu in top left, go to Settings > Account Settings
3. On the right side, under 'Reporting' configure 'Third-party Services' by enabling 'Mint'
4. Enter your IB username and password below and begin a sync
5. Enter the 'TOKEN' and 'QUERY ID' as they appear after activation on IB as answers to the questions that are presented to you during the sync.
Learn more: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/am/am/reports/mint_service.htm
- M1 Finance - Currently experiencing an MFA setting that can prevent connections.
- Northwestern Mutual - Our data partner does not support insurance accounts.
- One - We are experiencing issues connecting to this institution. Try refreshing or contact us!
- PennyMac Loan Services -The account is not currently supported.
- PNC - Item adds for this institution are currently down. Transaction updates may fail, try a manual refresh of the account.
- Raymond James - If you are unable to add an account, try using the web app through an Incognito window. Select the "automated phone call" for OTP.
- Regions Bank - We are experiencing issues connecting to this institution, along with updating transactions and investments. Try refreshing or contact us!
- SoFi - New account adds may fail. Transaction updates may fail, try a manual refresh of the account.
- Target REDCard - We are experiencing issues connecting to this institution.
- TD Ameritrade - May return an incorrect balance. MFA not supported.
- TD Bank - Issue with integration is causing some transaction updates to fail. Try a force refresh or contact support!
- T. Rowe Price - A connectivity error may cause new account adds to fail. We are experiencing issues receiving transactions from this institution.
- USAA - Credit card accounts may show debits as income. Our data partner is working to resolve.
- U.S. Bank - We are having issues connecting to this institution.
- Vanguard - Regular updates will fail during East Coast business hours. Please force refresh your account from 5 PM - 9 AM ET to get the latest balance information.
- Venmo - Currently down.
- Wealthfront - Users may need to use app-specific passwords in order to connect their Wealthfront account through Plaid (after enabling 2FA, there is an option to generate an app-specific password for third-party apps like Monarch).