If you're having trouble connecting your account for the first time, or an existing account has become disconnected, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Check our Known Connection Issues list to see if we are currently tracking issues with that institution.
- Check your bank info:
- Make sure the bank name and url you see in Monarch matches exactly with the website where you normally login to your bank.
- Go to your bank's website and make sure you can login.
- If you are able to login, please try to log in again on Monarch with the exact same credentials.
- Check your bank account's security settings: your bank may be denying access to personal finance tools.
If you are still experiencing issues, please include the url of the login where you bank along with any error messages seen on Monarch and contact us through the app.