If you're having trouble connecting your account for the first time or your account has become disconnected then try these troubleshooting steps.
- Check our Known Connection Issues list
- Check that the bank name and url you see in Monarch matches exactly with the website where you normally login to your bank. Sometimes there are multiple similar banks in our list.
- Go to your bank's website and make sure you can login.
- If you are able to login, please try to log in again on Monarch. There could have been a temporary issue which has since resolved.
- Check status on our status page to see if your bank is down.
- Check your bank account's security settings. On the highest security setting, your bank may deny access to all personal finances tools.
- Contact us. Please include the website where you normally login to your bank (https://www.chase.com if you're having trouble with Chase, for example) and any error messages you may have seen on Monarch.