You can disconnect Apple or Google as your sign in provider for Monarch at any time directly with Apple or Google. You may need to set up a Monarch password if you initially signed up with Monarch using Apple or Google and did not create a Monarch password.
Also please be careful if you use Apple's private relay that hides your real email address from Monarch since disconnecting it means we won't be able to reset your password or recover your account. Apple warns when disconnecting an app setup this way (@privaterelay.appleid.com)
- Website at https://appleid.apple.com/account/manage
- Sign-In and Security
- Sign in with Apple
- Monarch -> Stop Using Apple ID
- iPhone or iPad in the "Settings" app
- (your Apple ID card at the top)
- Password & Security
- Apps using Apple ID
- Stop Using Apple ID
- Sign in at https://myaccount.google.com/
- Select "Security" from the left menu
- Scroll to the bottom "Signing in to other sites" -> "Signing in with Google"
- Scroll down to "Signing in with Google" -> Monarch: Personal Finance will be listed
- Click "Remove Access"